Small Medium Business IT Consulting
A small business consultant works with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, and helps clients develop business skills and knowledge. … You can call yourself a consultant, advisor, mentor or coach, and most clients will understand that it means you’ll help them solve problems and grow their business.
Business consultants provide management consulting to help organizations improve performance and efficiency. Good Business Consultants can improve your company performance .These Business professionals analyze businesses and create solutions while also helping companies meet their goals. Business consultants give the road map for your success.
Small Medium Business IT Consultant are the Computer Business Professionals who regularly evaluate your IT security as part of a larger review of all your systems. The idea is to make sure your tech gear and processes aren’t out of step with your business strategy. We Provide complete business support for small business for the business IT needs.
We cab Evaluate your technology security software and hardware
Ideally, you should regularly evaluate your IT security as part of a larger review of all your systems. The idea is to make sure your tech gear and processes aren’t out of step with your business strategy.
Pc Plus Computing Give your complete auditas part of this review:
Business Strategy and human resources policies
- Does your company have a clear Security policy that’s known to staff and Managements?
- Do you have a policy on acceptable password guidelines and security practices?
- Do you have confidentiality agreements for contractors and vendors?
- Does your company have the Policy and procedures for Computers and Devices.
- Does your company have strict Policy on Data.
Business Data Storage and backup
- For Business critical data do you centralize server where you data is being backed up Online and offsite
- For important data we believe in 3 steps. Onsite, offsite and permanent storage
- Data Encryption and safety
Business Desktop security
- Do all computers have working and up to date operating system.
- Do all computers have working anti-virus software?
- Do all computers have proper permissions and login authority credentials.
- Do you have a security policy for downloading and installing new software?
- Do you have passwords Security.
- Are all computers updated with the latest system updates and security patches?
- All computer have the proper protection from Network attack.
Internet and network security
- Is your network station is locked so only authorize people can access the modem and routers.
- Do you have a firewall and intrusion detection on all web connections?
- Do you use a virtual private network for remote access?
- Are all modem and wireless access connections known and secured?
Privacy and sensitive information
- Is customer financial information encrypted and accessible only to those who need it?
- Are paper files kept in locked filing cabinets with controlled access?
- How your documents will be shredded