There is a ton going on within your PC, and every once in awhile, things may stop or quit working the way that they should. It could be possible that your computer is running slow. It could be possible that your WiFI no longer works. Maybe even your computer doesn’t suddenly turn on. The potential outcomes of what can turn out badly with PCs are interminable, and it might be difficult to tell what precisely should be done to fix your issue. Fortunately, PC Plus Computing offers free PC desktop diagnostics, so you’ll know exactly what your PC needs to get solid once more. Our diagnostics are in every case totally free. When we have analyzed your gadget, we will give a detailed repair quote and it’s dependent upon you to choose to have any fix performed.
Are you experiencing any of these issues?
- Your computer isn’t working and you don’t know why
- You’d prefer to make sense of the issue before choosing whether to pay for a fix
- Your computer is slow while loading up or you’re seeing pop up windows in which you didn’t install.
Why Choose us for your Desktop Diagnostics?
- We stand behind our work 100% always. If you aren’t satisfied with the repair, please do let us know and we will correct it.
- We always provide one year warranty on parts
- We try to work within your schedule for repairs and replacements
PC Plus Computing is proud to offer desktop diagnostics for their customers. Bring in the device that requires service and if the device is a desktop, laptop, PC, MacBook or iMac, bring along any system discs and accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.