Here at Pc Plus Computing, we love computers. We want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy using them. There no Real age for learning computers. We love to teach and train our customers on how to use computers. As wonderful as computers are though, they aren’t always easy to use. Learning a new technology can be difficult and sometimes intimidating. With our software training, we will give you the confidence to use your computer in any way you need to. You can use your computer at home or Business.
COMPUTER TRAINING LESSONS in Surrey
We really made these computer training Classes on Based on the Skill and Type of Computer you want to use. We offer both one-on-one lessons with a skilled technician who can help you learn at your own pace, and group lessons for a shared experience.
Mac Book Basic Training
Window Basic Training
Linux Basic Training
Mac Book Advance Training
Window Advance Training
Linux Advance Training
We bring our skills and training to focus on you. When setting up a lesson or set of computer lessons, we’ll ask you about what you know and what you want to be able to do. Whether it’s your first time ever turning on a computer or you’re just looking for a challenge, we can set up a lesson plan that works for you.
Our computer lessons focus on user control, giving you lots of time to practice and get a feel for using the computer. The body retains muscle memory incredibly well, and we use this natural fact of human psychology and physiology to our advantage. We’ll have you using your computer like a pro in no time.
Some popular computer Traininglessons by PC Plus Computing:
- INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTERS: This is Our Basic Course For those with little or no computer experience, we’ll teach you the basics.
- INTRODUCTION TO THE INTERNET: The internet can be wonderful, it’s important to know how to use it. We’ll help you get a firm understanding of popular ways to stay in touch with friends and family like e-mail and social media.
- MICROSOFT WORD & EXCEL: Word and Excel are two of the most productivity-enhancing pieces of software. They are also very commonplace. You will learn how to create documents in Word, spreadsheets in Excel, and – if you’d like – more advanced features of the Microsoft Office suite (including Excel functions and Word formatting tips).
- EMAIL TRAINING: This course we teach how to send and receive emails
- WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING : Now you can learn how to design your website
- SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING : Learn how to use Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools.
The Windows desktop provides a convenient location for storing files and folders. The desktop can contain shortcuts to applications and documents that you access frequently. This lesson is based on Windows XP, but if you understand this you will understand.
Files are organized on your computer in folders. If it helps, think of your computer as a filing cabinet. There may be drawers that group information or paperwork, e.g. one drawer for household items, another for personal items
Windows operating system is very powerful, but it does not have the ability to do everything we might want to do with our computers. We can add new programs to our computer in order to increase our capabilities. In this …Take lesson
The interior of a computer looks very complicated at first glance. When the case is removed there is a mass of bits, cables and components that can intimidate the uninitiated. This lesson will seek to dispense some of the mist …Take lesson
In common with installation, uninstalling software should always be done in the correct manner to minimise the risk of corrupting the operating system. The following lesson describes two methods of correctly uninstalling software. 1. using the software’s own uninstaller